Additional Fees

I was also at the Mt. Ida event and felt I was scammed by both Kryon and the toning choir I participated in.

Lee Carroll is a fraud. He makes up things only for personal and financial benefit. And the so called toning is a greater fraud. While Descartes regarded, without proof, that the pineal gland was the seat of the soul, Neuroscientist have revealed and concluded that the glands actual function is hormonal in nature.

Any claimant that the gland produces sound and heal sounds at that is 100% fraud.

With travel and event tickets I was nearly $2500 out of pocket.

My question is how can such frauds like Lee Carroll and others involved in these shams not be held accountable for misleading and deceptive practices? I wonder if a class action suit is warranted?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kryon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kryon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Kryon to other companies on our site.

Comments